Prep Time: 10 minutes Rest Time: 4 hours
Total time about 4 hours
1 lb Good Quality White Chocolate, cut into small pieces
7 tbl Light Corn Syrup
Method of Preparation:
1. In a microwave safe dish melt chocolate in 30 second increments until smooth. If preferred chocolate can also be melted in a double boiler.
2. In a separate dish heat corn syrup for just 10 seconds to bring a little warmer than room temperature.
3. Add corn syrup to chocolate mixing quickly, chocolate will thicken dramatically.
4. Mix until smooth or too thick to stir any more about 1 minute.
5. Divide into 2 portions and wrap each individually in plastic wrap and chill for several hours or overnight.
6. After chilling remove small portion, or portion necessary for recipe and knead until smooth. To get started you can microwave the modeling chocolate for 5-10 seconds to soften very slightly and make knead-able.
7. Use for sculpting or decorative accents for cake. Can be mixed 50/50 with fondant for sturdier decorations.